Writer. Linguist. Conlanger. Tabletop RPG hobbyist (and forever GM).
Currently really enjoying MÖRK BORG.
My first tabletop RPG love was GURPS over a decade ago, but it just hasn't been working out. I'm also down with Fate.
New to many tabletop RPGs, especially the OSR/NuSR scene.
I'm excited to run, try, and learn more about the following stuff:
- Macchiato Monsters / The Black Hack / Whitehack
- Mirrorshades / The Seattle Hack
- Barbarians of the Ruined Earth / RAD-Hack
- Orbital Megastructures
- Ultraviolet Grasslands / the SEACAT system
- Knave / Glaive / Grave / Brave | probably Maze Rats too
- Carapace | in a similar vein, Mausritter | oh, and NUMA
- Into the Odd / Electric Bastionland | I guess GLOG fits here
- Mothership | let's throw in The Metallic Tome too
- Swords & Wizardry | Dragon Heresy | Five Torches Deep
- Savage Worlds / for Deadlands and Eberron | and Cortex Prime
- Blades in the Dark | and PbtA / City of Mists / Legend of the Elements
- Fudge | more Fate | Everywhen | also various d6 systems
- The Legend of Zelda: Reclaim the Wild
- Chuubo’s Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine
- Cypher / Numenera | maybe (just maybe) Genesys
- Over Arms | or any system that works for Persona and JJBA
- Troika! holds my interest but doesn't seem like my cup of coffee
- And other popular OSR go-to systems just to understand the scene
- OSE | Basic Fantasy | Dungeon Crawl Classics
- Beyond the Wall | Shadow of the Demon Lord
Also goes by Raekai in some other corners of the internet—like Discord or the SJ Games forums. I'm not a nature photographer, though.